The Pharaoh Heaven Housing Layout builder script.
This script is adapted from the original Glyphy 1.1 by Crassus Pauper, a ‘lost’ Caesar 3 forum regular.
How does it work?
- Type in the items in the Character-Input text area
- Click on the button labeled “Local Dir”
- Click on the button labeled “Image”
- See Legend for all supported glyphs and the assigned characters. Note the image directory must be set to Local Dir.
- If you want to save your work, cut and paste your character input into a text file
- The script scans from top/left to bottom/right, therefore the following two inputs will produce the same output:
How do I get it into the forum?
- Click on the Forum Directory button (“Forum-Dir”)
- Generate HTML-Code with HTML-Code
- Cut the code from the Code-Output text area ([CTRL]+[A] then [CTRL]+[C]) and paste it into your post ([Ctrl]+[V]).
- Walls, towers, docks, fishyards and military glyphs are not supported in this version.
- All water facing buildings (ferries, fisheries, wharvers, etc) will, by default, face South. Other directions can be obtained by changing the last digit on the GIF: 1 – South, 2 – West, 3 – North, 4 – East.
- The size is restricted to 40 rows by 40 columns