I designed this map to experiment on my Housing-Blocks with various God-Bonuses in order to explore the most extreme limits when trying to pack as many Palatial Estates as possible on a 56+ road tiles long block.It
has plenty of open space to test your Housing Blocks and your Forced Walker Techniques.
In the Zip file are 3 variations of the map:
-Sandbox- Block Tester I (3 Gods)
Osiris is Patron for testing blocks with the smallest possible Goods consumption per citizen, using the Temple Complex Bonus of Osiris + Bast blessings makes this the easiest scenario.
-Sandbox- Block Tester II (3 Gods NO Bast NO Osiris)
Ptah is Patron , Not having Osiris Temple Complex Bonus + Bast Blessing makes you test your block with no "real" bonuses other than not having 5 gods to worship!
-Sandbox- Block Tester III ( All 5 Gods)
Ra is Patron , Having all five Gods to worship makes your housing-blocks having less space for homes. This would be the most difficult of the 3 scenarios
- Full range of recources available, 4 Food types/Clay/Barley/Flax/Reeds/Copper/Wood/Stones/Gold....
- Maximum amount of Trading cities on the Kingdom Map with full trading capacity (4000 units per year).
- Kingdom Map has been realistically & historically designed.
- No Demands/Military Activity
- Feel Free to edit the map to your taste further on ;)
> > > MONUMENTS:
Do you know how to duplicate your Monuments in a map ? No?
Here is how you can double the amount of your Monuments. Up to 6 Monuments in a single Map !!!
1) Place your Monument
2) Then Demolish your Monument
3) Are you sure you want to Demolish this Monument? Click NO !!!!
4)Go to "Monuments Menu" ....and voila !!! You have another Monument to select !!
> > > PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS or INCONSISTENCIES
. . .Enjoy the pure City-building experience !!