- You' ll have to find a way to make the kingdom rate rise, as there is no personal salary
- Will get requests for warships, food, and later on other goods
- No library or school, no personal mansion
- Refusing requests will lead to invasions
- Not all trade is by water
- No patroen Gods, no temple complexes
Should be able to complete it in not too many years; the challange will lie mostly in the beginning gaining debens. There is some strange bug going on for me in this scenario, where at a certain point warehouses that are open to chickpeas and pomegrain, will fill with fish. Not sure why, as fish is not a commodity here.