The Heart of the Sun;
-Conquer the Nile-
This is a very busy scenario:
Expect constant requests of materials, land troops and navy to open up trade routes, and some monument building.
- Bricks, beer, wood or papyrus will lay the foundation to gain debens. Trade routes are expensive and more options will open up if you meet troops requests. Later granite, pottery, pomegrain, fish are all available for export.
- Create a ground army and naval presence.
- You can grow wheat, chickpeas, pomegrain and fish, some of it possibly for export. Every 7 years the Nile will flood completely.
- Two Large obelisks, 1 medium pyramid, 250 weapons, 150 wood, 200 papyrus are to be provided as decorations.
- Failing to meet requests will result in loss of kingdom rate, sometimes invasions; accepting gifts might lower kingdom rate, refusing some gifts will raise it.
- As per usual in my scenarios, marble is a traders dream.
Starts off slowly the first year, then more and more events keep coming in
With this scenario i topped the event lists, apperentely the limit is 119; there should be no bugs, but please let me know if you find any; appreciate it;