The Pharaoh Heaven Housing Layout builder script.
This script is adapted from the original Glyphy 1.1 by Crassus Pauper, a 'lost' Caesar 3 forum regular.
How does it work?
- Type in the items in the Character-Input text area
- Click on the button labeled "Local Dir"
- Click on the button labeled "Image"
- See Legend for all supported glyphs and the assigned characters.
- Note the image directory must be set to Local Dir.
- If you want to save your work, cut and paste your character input into a text file
- The script scans from top/left to bottom/right, therefore the following two inputs will produce the same output:
How do I get it into the forum?
Click on the Forum Directory button ("Forum-Dir")
Generate HTML-Code with HTML-Code
Cut the code from the Code-Output text area ([CTRL]+[A] then [CTRL]+[C]) and paste it into your post ([Ctrl]+[V]).
Walls, towers, docks, fishyards and military glyphs are not supported in this version.
All water facing buildings (ferries, fisheries, wharvers, etc) will, by default, face South. Other directions can be obtained by changing the last digit on the GIF: 1 - South, 2 - West, 3 - North, 4 - East.
The size is restricted to 40 rows by 40 columns
If you have any problems with this page please contact Angel Jayhawk.
Site and all contents are copyright of Heavengames. Contents
may only be used with the express permission of the authors.