Itjtawy, with over 3 times the population requirement. Its design and construction are extensively described in the Pharaoh Heaven Game Help forum thread "Immense Itjtawy". These points may be of interest:
* All houses are fancy residences or one of the four types of manors.
* Over a third of the people are scribes.
* The mortuaries, schools, library, and senet house are kept supplied.
* All roads (including the rerouted Kingdom Road) are connected.
* The palace, mansion, temple complex, festival square, and best houses are together.
* Defense is decent, with 6 full academy-trained forts, 4 warships, and 3 transports.
* There is regular traffic through the festival square.
* Food storage is sufficient to last through several years of terrible floods.
* Personal funds, debt, and the "rescue" gift were not used.
* No festivals were thrown (so no blessings were received).
* The only deletions were parts of the Kingdom Road that are not in the final city.
If the last burial provision (100 grain) is dispatched, then victory is declared with these results:
level: Very Hard
If the last burial provision is not dispatched, then the maximum population of 22532 is reached in 4 months. The city should be stable for years without intervention except to match wage changes (keeping the wage rate 8 above the Kingdom rate) and dispatch requests. However, contaminated water events will cause lots of Jan deaths (and temporary population drops), births (and maybe a fall in Culture to 60), and possibly plague (with damage requiring intervention to fix).
When I saw the first uploaded Itjtawy city by Brugle (which was still in early city stages) it seemed as if it would never work. It had terrible plague and was fire prone. It was making a good amount of money though. I could not wait for the completed city and here it is. A truly magnificent city free of bad health, plague, fire and collapse. A large population, a brilliant industry and an excellent all round plan make this city one of the best I have ever seen. Comperable to Alexander the great's "100 PEs in Alexandria" city. Well done Brugle. :^)
Fast download. Follow the download instructions provided numerous times in the Pharaoh forums to install. You will be amazed by this incredibly hard city to play on VH difficulty. 10/10 from me! :^)
BTW, I better get used to giving reviews since I am on RTWH's professional DL review team! :^D