Baki, without Cleopatra installed. (There are no zoos, so Culture would be only 70 with Cleopatra.) The design and construction are described in detail in the Pharaoh Heaven Game Help forum thread "Baki, the hard way". 4 saved games from the first 9 years are in "Baki (Kuban)--early years, progressive" in the Pharaoh Heaven Downloads.
If the last burial provisions (100 luxury goods) are dispatched, victory is soon declared with:
* It should run for many years without intervention. The high unemployment is deliberate.
* One dock handles a lot of river trade. There are no estates, to allow jewel exports.
* All roads are connected, including the Kingdom Road.
* Every house is at least a common residence.
* Every house has all health and education coverage, and is passed by 2 librarians.
* Defense is decent: 3 infantry forts, 3 charioteer forts, 6 warships, and 3 transports.
* There was no debt, no "rescue" gift, no personal funds used, and no gifts given.
* I think it looks nice.