Keeping Up With The Hoteps--early years, progressive
Posted on 09/05/20 @ 11:54 AM
Progressive saves from Dec of the first eight years, plus the map. Its design and construction are described in the Pharaoh: Game Help forum thread "Keeping Up With The Hoteps", starting at reply #25. The map is somewhat harder than the supplied map, as described in reply #27.
These are my personal goals--the last 12 are only for the final city:
* Except for knowing the entrance point, no "future history"
* Very Hard difficulty
* No debt and no "rescue gift"
* Personal funds are not used
* No cheats
* No long (forced) walks that do anything useful
* No festivals
* The scorpions are preserved by "useful" buildings
* Buildings using goods are supplied, but perhaps intermittently
* Nothing that I build is deleted
* 10000 people
* Culture 70 (as required)
* Prosperity 100 (as required)
* All houses are residences or better
* There is at least 1 house at each level of residence or better
* All bazaars and water supplies are upgraded
* Palace, mansion, temple complex, and some estates are together
* There is some traffic through the festival square
* All roads, including the rerouted Kingdom road, are connected
* Every entertainment venue has a show part of the time
* People are always registered for tax
* A wall surrounds the city
The final city, when completed, will be submitted to the Pharaoh Heaven downloads.