- Wages(salaries) will continue to increase; after year 23 you will get a break;
- You will get requests of iron, timber, meat or marble. And constant troop requests. if you match the requests no invasions will happen.
- Some Trade routes are expensive to open up, so plan accordingly and stock up a good chunk of deben. Don' t spend all your deben opening up trade routes at the same time. you may have to be more patient than usual.
- In this scenario, the interest rate of going into debt is 100%. This means that is becomes virtually impossible to get out of it, if you fall to low in the negative. Use your salary to keep a bankroll and fund the city constantly with it.
- Beer and clay are slighty more expensive to import. keep an eye on reed and timber production, as these are particulary far away from your docks.
- there is a small amount of "on ground" farming area, that cannot be irrigated. this is mostly to supply your animal farms.
- Reeds, wood, granite, meat, and linen should be your main export priorities. Prices have been modified.
- no decorations required.
Note: All the monuments require marble. I have successfully completed the monuments, however, sometimes, for some reason the workers bring the marble to the monument site, and it does nothing. Seems like it has something to do with roads right in front of the entrance point, but i' m not sure excactly whats going on. I have only ever seen this before with marble monuments. If you have experienced the same issue with marble monuments, and know why this is, , i would appreciate it if you can drop a comment explaining to me.