Stable Sauty in its 5437th year. Its design and construction are described in the Pharaoh: Game Help forum thread "Stable Sauty".
These points of the final city may be of interest:
* It ran for 5000 years without intervention
* Very Hard difficulty
* 10629 people plus 35 "ghosts"
* Houses are common and fancy residences and common, elegant, and stately manors
* Prosperity 100
* Culture 70 (the maximum without zoos)
* Palace, mansion, temple complex, and the best houses are together
* Schools, libraries, mortuaries, and senet house are kept supplied with goods
* Teachers, librarians, embalmers, and senet players do not use long (forced) walks
* Every entertainment venue has a show part of the time
* People will give the best comments--a dancer will say "This city is fantastic!"
* Everyone is always taxed
* All bazaars and water supplies are upgraded
* Adequate defense
* All roads, including the rerouted Kingdom road, are connected
* Regular traffic goes through the festival square
* Personal funds of 6432100 Db
These points during development may be of interest:
* No festivals
* No use of personal funds, no debt, no grant, no cheats
* Except for trade quotas and farm fertility and flood length, no "future history"
I intended to avoid deletion of anything I built, but failed three times: twice an architect post was moved a few tiles and some small statues were built then deleted to allow a road to be plazaed.
If the last burial provision (1 chariot) is dispatched, victory is declared immediately with these results:
level: Very Hard
There are also two earlier saves: "Third Ghost" with construction complete from shortly before the 3rd ghost formed, and "Ninth Ghost" when taxes were raised (the last intervention) from shortly before the 9th ghost formed.