Stable Sauty (Lykopolis)--early years, progressive
Posted on 10/29/19 @ 12:56 AM
Progressive saves from Jun of the first year and Dec of the first thirteen years. Its design and construction are described in the Pharaoh: Game Help forum thread "Stable Sauty".
The goals (the last five also apply during development):
* Stable essentially forever without intervention
* 10664 people before ghosts
* Houses are common and fancy residences and common, elegant, and stately manors
* Prosperity 100
* Culture 70 (the maximum without zoos)
* Palace, mansion, temple complex, and the best houses are together
* Schools, libraries, mortuaries, and senet house are kept supplied with goods
* Teachers, librarians, embalmers, and senet players do not use long (forced) walks
* Every entertainment venue has a show part of the time
* People will give the best comments--a dancer will say "This city is fantastic!"
* Everyone is always taxed
* All bazaars and water supplies are upgraded
* Adequate defense
* All roads, including the rerouted Kingdom road, are connected
* Regular traffic goes through the festival square
* No festivals
* No personal funds, no debt, no grant, no cheats
* Very Hard difficulty
* Except for trade quotas and farm fertility and flood length, no "future history"
I intended to avoid deletion of anything I built, but failed: an architect post was moved 4 tiles.
The final city, when completed, will be submitted to the Pharaoh Heaven downloads.