Nothing special here, just the next city after a one year break on my long way to finish the game.
The fights really gave me trouble here, because the kushites can attack from either bank.
The towers saved me a few times, though I still had to rebuild a lot of things that the enemies destroyed.
Some silly "rules" of mine:
- All roads connected including the kingdom road
- No salary, no gifts
- No unfunctional buildings
- No free stuff
Points of interest:
- Nobody pays tax, the war has enough toll on my people.
- No festival square. I couldn't find a place where it could fit and look good, so no festivals here.
- Only one statue was placed, for aesthetic reasons.
- The eastern bank has the maximum amount of gold mines that fit there (18) supplying my palace with 18000+ sweet debens per year.
- The homesteads on the western bank can easily evolve into higher level housing with the right bazaar orders. I purposefully kept them at this level to make the city look more real.
Wait for the last few immigrants to move in to get these results:
- Culture: 45
- Prosperity: 64
- Kingdom: 88
- Funds: 206499
- Population: 6000
- Months: 300
- Difficulty: Hard
- Score: 30702