This is my Meidum, done on Easy difficulty. I was doing this as a dry run to see if my housing block would work in the configuration I display in the mini-map and needless to say, it did.
I'll be re-running this on Normal for my Pharaoh LP on my YT Channel.
* None of the meadow land is used. This is because the land produces weak crops and the flood quality is pretty good by itself.
* Only a single dock is used, as only one water trade route was opened. The SY's used were close to the docks, making the dock efficient.
* Only two forts of Infantry were built to defend against the random invasions on the right side of the Nile.
* The housing block used is configured in a cross-shape and provides the required workforce. Apart from the feeder housing used (because I like to use them, it saves space and money), all housing is Common Residence. Fish is not imported for Fancy Residences.
Any comments are appreciated! Feel free to post them below or in the forums. :)
- Meidum 1.sav: City started, industry running. Military not yet up and running, but was started just after making this save.
- Meidum 2.sav: City self-sufficient, the small pyramid is nearly complete (or is completed), all housing blocks added.
- Meidum End.sav: City complete, just wait for next month to complete.