Abedju completed on Easy difficulty. Key points:
* The city stays strictly on the west bank on the Nile. As a result, none of the flood plain or marshland is used beyond the sparse flood plain available on the Kingdom Road side.
* The city makes a profit from exporting Beer, Linen and Bricks. Beer production was stopped by the end of the mission as not enough was produced.
* The only flood plain used is the small area on the west bank, that holds 7 farms maximum, restricting the amount of linen and beer that can be produced.
* Trade with Byblos was not opened, so no wood was obtained to build warships. The invasion was defeated with archer forts along the coastline. Luckily, the transport wharf deposited troops on the uncolonised east bank.
* The rescue fund was not taken and no debt was had.
This map was not as tough as I had expected. I did consider going to the east bank, but decided that a proper challenge of only using the sparse flood plain on the west bank would be better.
The gifts of bricks were exported, while importing clay and straw from Nubt to provide the needed bricks. Due to a lack of bricks being made, I temporarily had to import Bricks from Nubt, which plummeted the prosperity rating to zero, despite it being up at 60-70.