Progressive saves from my first finish of this mission.
My pyramid construction setup was not that good, so I used a lot longer than I hoped for (550 months)
Next time I will complete the mission in under 500 months.
A very nice mission to play, all though I had some problems:
- Suddenly hunters could not "find" the birds
- The last 5-10 years I lost over 100 workers a year, so there is not much industry in the final save.
- 100% of the poulation are registered in tax (20% and they love me)
- All houses are fed with at least one type of food, they are getting pottery and beer.
- Even though the strategy of the city wasn't good, all roads are connected.
- Two places I use long walks
- As always I get as much blessings as possible. In big cities like this you are somewhat dependes on blessings from Bast.