Saqqara completed on Easy difficulty. Some notes:
* The rescue gift was not taken. As a result, no debt.
* The city survives on taxes and gold. There are no exports of any commodity, ensuring quick turnaround at the dock.
* One dock is used for all water borne trade on the center landmass.
* 3 housing blocks are used. However, feeder huts are used to provide labour force access. They are all provided with Physician and Police Station access to prevent crime and disease.
* Apothecaries are not used, due to no malaria presence here.
The save game "Sajuuk Saqqara" is sometime into the mission (about 5 game years approx.), with "Sajuuk Saqqara End" being just before the Stepped Pyramid is completed and burial provisions are dispatched.
The single dock is efficient because, apart from linen imports, they don't cross to the kingdom road landmass and stay strictly to the central landmass. I was considering placing the dock up by the meadow area but wanted to avoid that as I would probably use a second dock needlessly.
Comments welcomed on how I could've improved here :)