So this is my Rowarty for the Pharaoh Walkthrough on YT.
Some noticeable features:
* The whole city is connected.
* Everyone has access to Grain and Lettuce.
* No meat is produced or imported.
* The military forts are in the most northerly location possible in this map (that was still connected to the center islands)
* All housing is Fancy Residence, save for the "labour pool" slum housing.
In Rowarty, the main challenge is earning enough money to deal with the very large Sea People invasions at the start. There aren't many sources of funds available, mainly because the trade routes don't purchase a lot (no city purchases more than 2500 units of goods per year and it can't be increased). Another challenge is to build a fairly large city within a very tight area with 2 pyramids and a Mausoleum. Imports of particular goods are limiting and makes the mission drag out needlessly.