So this is my Byblos for the Pharaoh Walkthrough on YT.
Some noticeable features:
* The military area of the city is disconnected from the city
* Dockers don't travel far to deposit goods
* Isolated dock for importing gems to make luxury goods
* Much of the city has access to the extremely limited beer imports from Rowarty
* Unemployment is low to prevent crime outbreaks.
One of the challenges I found in Byblos was the limited beer imports. For most of the mission, it was hard to import enough beer to ensure that there wasn't repeated devolution, as the housing blocks were picking up the beer the minute it was imported. Eventually, beer imports stabilised, leaving enough left over for any issues with water borne invasions
Enjoy! Comments welcomed on how to improve :)
*Byblos 1- 3000 people with the first obelisk under construction
*Byblos 2- 5632 people with the small obelisks completed
*Byblos End- 6527 people with all obelisks and ratings achieved. Simply waiting for the month to change will complete the mission.