Immortal Iunet, near the end of its 3000th year. Its design and construction are extensively described in the Pharaoh: Game Help forum thread "Immortal Iunet Inequality". These points may be of interest:
* It has run for 2852 years with almost no intervention.
* 5000 people live in palatial estates and 7000 live in sturdy huts, but 29 of them are "ghosts".
* Long walks (forced walks, detour walks) are used extensively.
* All roads are connected (including the original Kingdom Road).
* The city center includes the palace, mansion, festival square, temple complex, and some estates.
* The festival square has constant activity.
* There have been no festivals.
* The senet house, mortuary, library, and schools are kept supplied.
* There is lots of gold mining and expensive exports.
* Defense is decent: 6 academy-trained forts, 6 warships, transports, and towers at river entrances.
* Personal funds are 1069200 Db (from 30 Db per month salary).
* Everyone has school (along with dentist, doctor, and clean water) coverage.
* "Future knowledge" was used only to investigate trade.
* There was no debt, no grant, no cheats, and no use of personal funds.
* All venues have shows at least part of the time
* Nothing was deleted except rubble from a flooded clay pit (a programmed event).
There were only 2 interventions since completion (in its 148th year), both a result of a bazaar buyer delaying her departure to get luxury goods for several months (letting estates devolve). In each case I went back to a saved game from many years before and the problem did not recur on the same date.
"Ghosts" are people who reached 100 years old and are no longer counted in the census. They live in houses (and can eat and pay taxes), but do not work or die. Therefore, while there are 12000 residents of houses, the census shows only 11971 people. In Immortal Iunet, approximately 1 ghost forms in 100 years (which would be problematic after several tens of thousands of years).
If the last burial provision (1 granite block) is dispatched, then victory is declared immediately with these results:
level: Very Hard