WHAT THE PATCH FIXES
1. When playing the full campaign, the Large Royal Burial Tomb from Deir el Medina 3 will now be carried over into the Ramses in the Valley mission.
2. Burial tombs will not be hidden by cliffs when burial provisions are dispatched.
3. Monuments will not revert to earlier states when burial provisions are dispatched.
4. Scaffolding on obelisks (in custom missions in which an obelisk and new Cleopatra monument are placed on the same map) is now visible during construction.
5. Lamp deliveries to tombs will not be halted when the laborer is killed between the work camp and the storage yard.
6. Personal savings will be carried over in the Pharaoh campaigns.